Source for "L" hooks?

Anyone know of a good source to by about 100 of these?
The borg has them for $.89 for 3 of them. I just want a box.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks -Rob

Depends where you are located. Here in central Missouri, there is a 'surplus' building materials place called Hood's that sells them for a few dollars a pound. I got a lb or so(several different lengths) out there this summer but, for the life of me, I'm not sure where I stashed them. Well, I guess I'll look for them this afternoon and maybe I'll find some other stuff I've "lost." Larry
--
Lawrence L'Hote
Columbia, MO
Rob V wrote:

ACE is the place! :)
Jerry

I bought several dozen at Big Lots for cheap--something like 30 cents for 8 L-hooks. Very handy.