CS Center-recessed blade source? Anyone know...?

Do any of you know of a source for circular saw blades that have a recessed center (to place the arbor nut below the plane of the blade, as with most cutting discs on a 4" grinder)?

On a lark I modified a cheap CS to work as a jamb saw, and with a bushing and a thin nut I can get to within 1/4" of the cut, but I'd like it to be a true flush cut if possible, and the only way I see that happening is with a recessed blade.

Anyone know?

Thanks, H

Reply to
Hylourgos

nordic saw says they'll make any blade you want.

bridger