source for flip-stops needed

I'm not sure what these things are called, but I've seen them on a lot of manufactured furniture. They are those plastic things with a screw through an eye on one end around which they swivel to act as a stop. I haven't had any luck with google searching, Rockler, Lee Valley, etc. If anyone knows where I can get these, it would be most helpful.

Thanks!

Mike

Reply to
Mike in Mystic

Lawrence A. Ramsey

I think you're talking about a "glass stop" or "panel retainer". Rockler, LV, Woodcraft have them. Your local ACE Hardware probably does too.

HTH, Scott

Reply to
Scott Brownell

Do you mean something like these;

??-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

5 Reviews:

- Delta Universal Tenoning Jig

- Ryobi Reciprocating Saw

- Infinity Router Bits

- Incra Wonder Fence

- Veritas Jointer Blade Sharpener

Woodman

nope, I meant something like this:

didn't get the terminology correct. I was looking for "turn buttons" not "flip stops".

Thanks for the suggestions.

Mike

Reply to
Mike in Mystic

Lee Valley has them in their Hardware catalog-not their WW catalog.

Reply to
Lawrence A. Ramsey