Source for 30 mm plastic T-moulding.

I'm fixing an old office desk and need to find a source for plastic T-mouding. Very similar to the lind of stuff seen on conference tables and office desk.
Scott.

Outwater plastics is a good place to start.
http://www.outwater.com /

Like this? http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/fullpres.exe?PARTNUM 7-548&LARGEVIEW=ON
Max

Or this? http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page 81&filter=T%20molding
Max

Or this? http://www.tapeease.com/t-moldin.htm
todd
todd wrote:

Thanks to all that answered. I think I can find what I need now. As always, this group is a great source of information.
Scott.

This place has most anything that you will need.
http://www.t-molding.com/store/home.php