Source for 30 mm plastic T-moulding.

I'm fixing an old office desk and need to find a source for plastic T-mouding. Very similar to the lind of stuff seen on conference tables and office desk.

Scott.

Reply to
jsmcauley

Outwater plastics is a good place to start.

Lee Michaels

Like this?

Max

Max

Or this?

todd

Thanks to all that answered. I think I can find what I need now. As always, this group is a great source of information.

Scott.

Reply to
Jeffrey Scott McAuley

This place has most anything that you will need.

co_goose