Small single piece dovetail jig question

A few days ago I saw a small little one piece jig that was for handcut dovetails listed in this NG. It is similar to the Aust one advertised on EBay, but not as crude as it is. I think one of the catalogs has it, but I can't find it. Are any of you familiar with it? I hope I described it adequately. Thanks for your help.
I just found it. On the site woodjoytools.com for $25. Thanks anyway.

I've seen a few different models.
1) Saddle squares:
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&pI424&cat=1,42936,50298&ap=1
2) Dovetail markers:
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&p2586&cat=1,42936,50298&ap=1
3) I've seen one that looks like a double square, but it's fixed. One side has the 1:6 (or 1:5) ratio, the other is 1:8 ratio. There is one on this page
http://www.fine-tools.com/schmie.htm
4) which also has the Dovetail saw guide made by VERITAS
So that's 4 different ones I found.
Here's another one like #3:
http://www.europeanhandtools.com/RichardKell_products.htm