SMALL BIPLANE

http://thewoodcrafter.net/proj/p133.php
I'd have thought people would think of this as small, without having to say so. But, maybe there's a big model out there that would really make this one seem small if they were ever put side by side. I sometimes wish people would do better when describing things.
JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT