INSPIRATION - Plywood Puzzle Rocker

I titled this inspiration because there's no plans. But auite simple to just copy out the design on graph paper, then lay it out on plywood, then cut it out. I did it on two of those pukey yard reindeer patterns a few days back. No prob.

JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts?

- JOAT

Reply to
J T