Slotted CD Shelving stock

I would like to buy or acquire some shelves that are already cut/slotted for CD cases.
I intend to build a CD cabinet that would be 6 shelves, 6 feet long X approximately 3 feet high. Wall mounted. I would like to buy the shelves to save a bunch of labor.
I can do it the hard way and slot the shelves on my radial arm saw but would rather do it the easyway.
Thanks Bob AZ
Add pictures here
✖

Don't want any of those CD rack holder thingys you can just screw to the shelves? i.e. http://www.rockler.com/search_results.cfm?filter Í&sid¯989
Dean
Add pictures here
✖

Here is a hot tip.
http://spectrumconcepts.com /
They even have engineering drawings for their media drawers/trays.
I have ordered their stuff through Outwater Plastics.
Add pictures here
✖

When asked to build an entertainment center for a customer and filling the request that the CD racks be able to hold 1,200 CD's I found that not using any special holder was best. Most CD slots and or holders require double the room as their dividers take up as much room as the CDs themselves. IMHO the most efficient use of space is to simply have a drawer that the CDs stand up in on edge. When stood on their right hand edge the left end is up and displays the name of the CD. No need for dividers to keep them standing.
Add pictures here
✖

When I looked at CD storage I found that some CD trays were exceedingly wasteful of space. Others, like some of the items from Spectrum Concepts were not. Deending on model there is between 3/8" and 3/4" between rows and there are no dividers. Vertical storage looks neat but is wasteful of space.
I have 4 shelves that I have built for CD storage. Getting the spacing just right for the space I had was a challenge but I did manage to do it. I am quite pleased with the results. I also added some flipworks trays to some pre-existing furniture.
I am a happy customer and have no affiliation with the company.
Add pictures here
✖
R. Pierce Butler wrote:

All
Thanks for the replies. I think I will still go with the 6 shelves in a wall cabinet. Instead of slotting the shelves I will put in dividers so I will have different size areas to keep things in some sort of order.
And thanks for the links and references for the available products.
Bob AZ
Add pictures here
✖