Sling Chair

Does anyone have plans for a sling chair or chaise? Thanks for your time.

Reply to
Jay Tay

Google must be broken again today. Dang. I hate it when that happens.

Reply to
Doug Miller

I tried Google. Should I cite the resources i've used when I post here or are you the hall monitor?

Reply to
Jay Tay

You tried Google? The below Google search brought up 182,000 sites. At least 6 plan sites on the first page.

some other Tom

What I like to do, Jay, is use Google Image search - get a lot of good ideas that way. Then search for specific plans.

Good luck

Reply to
Vic Baron

Reply to
Jay Tay

Reply to
Jay Tay

Shucks - you just caught me on a good day :)

Vic

Reply to
Vic Baron

Did you, now.

Odd that you didn't find any plans, then.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Reply to
Jay Tay