Sling Chair

Does anyone have plans for a sling chair or chaise? Thanks for your time.

Google must be broken again today. Dang. I hate it when that happens.
--
Regards,
I tried Google. Should I cite the resources i've used when I post here or are you the hall monitor?
On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 13:03:42 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

You tried Google? The below Google search brought up 182,000 sites. At least 6 plan sites on the first page.
http://www.google.com/search?as_q=chaise+lounge+wood+plan&num &hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=lang_en&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=off
Thanks. I didn't use that many terms in my search. I learned something today.

Did you, now.
Odd that you didn't find any plans, then.
--
Regards,
Where did I state I didn't find "any" plans? I didn't find the plans I was hoping to and requested information from anyone here who might have it. Relax a bit...You're taking this way too seriously. And have a good day.
On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 00:28:10 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

What I like to do, Jay, is use Google Image search - get a lot of good ideas that way. Then search for specific plans.
Good luck

Thanks. I appreciate the hints and civility.

Shucks - you just caught me on a good day :)
Vic