Sledge plans online?

Are there any good plans preferably free I can download, I wish to buld my son a sledge this winter.

1. Go to your forge and make the head out of iron. You'll also need a couple of small iron wedges. Don't forget the hole.
2. Grab your spokeshave and make your handle. Size it for your son's hand.
3. Insert handle into head, secure with wedges
;)
maybe he's been watching Gallagher, I know I want a Sledge-O-Matic :))
U-CDK_CHARLES\Charles wrote:

Richard said:

You can buy perfectly good sledge hammers at many hardware stores. :-\
Greg G.
<Greg G.> wrote in message

Sledge[n] a vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs; for transportation over snow
Al Reid said:

Aw, just funnin with ya...
Greg G.

DAGS on "sledge definition"
Perhaps he means SLED?
I cannot imagine giving a kid a sledge hammer.

"RonB" wrote in message

I can still remember wishing my Dad felt that way ... mind you, I was well instructed on how and where to use it, with lots of practice.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/04/04
Swingman wrote:

And here I thought your "handle" had to do with music. ;-)
"Nova" wrote in message

You kiddin'? ... that's there I got my groove! ;>)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/04/04

Agreed, my 6 yo son can ruin an anvil.