SIX PLANK HOPE CHEST

http://www.charm.net/~jriley/hope.htm
With a design like that, I'd say it would be better as a kid's chest (preferably a girl), than as a hope chest. .
JOAT The first method of estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him. - Niccolo Machiavelli
On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 01:12:49 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

The link didn't work for me. Crap.

http://www.charm.net/~jriley/hope.html
That should work
Bill

Thanks Bill. It worked fine. :-)
Sun, Jan 30, 2005, 8:55am snipped-for-privacy@home.com (BillDavisJr) chants: That should work
Now that's strange, 'cause I checked it before I posted it. What the "L" is going on?
JOAT The first method of estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him. - Niccolo Machiavelli

It does. This would be perfect for a 9 or 10 year old girl.
Thanks.
Sun, Jan 30, 2005, 8:41pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@TAKEOUTmindspring.com says: It does. This would be perfect for a 9 or 10 year old girl.
Plus you could alway repaint it later, if she decided she wanted a new design.