single bevel inlay knife

Does any one know of a source for a single bevel knife, with a short curved blade, the purpose being to cut inlay channels. (I am not in the mood to make one). I have spent some time tonight looking over all the usual vendor catalogs for this type of thing but perhaps I have missed it.
Thanks Fritz

Not curved, but single bevel: http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&p2502&cat=1,42936,42949&ap=1
--
Brian
www.garagewoodworks.com
Fritz wrote:

Thanks Jeff. I have a similar tool which works quite well. It has a has a guide peg to keep the tool a constant distance from the edge. Fritz