Shuffleboard table plans...

I build shuffleboard tables on the side as a hobby. If anyone would like information on building their own shuffleboard table send me an email for details. ( snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net)
Big Al
How long are your shuffleboard tables.....

Typically I recommend making 12 to 16 footers. Longer tables can be made but start to get more challenging to handle due to the size and weight.
Hi Big Al, I am sure many of us would like your information either to use now or to file for future use. Why not post here now giving us the poop? If you would rather not please remove the "stamp" from my email address and send me your suggestions. Thanks, JG