Showcase and Totally Turning 2011 Gallery

The first upload of photos has been posted to http://nwawoodworkingshow.org/11instgal01.htm with more to come. There is a wide variety of woodworking on display!
Add pictures here
✖

Wow, some really nice stuff there!
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 21:57:34 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"

Gallery 8, MacTiernan's Brooklyn Bridge table. Great! Definitely one-of-a-kind furniture.
-- If you're looking for the key to the Universe, I've got some good news and some bad news.
The bad news: There is no key to the Universe.
The good news: It was never locked. --Swami Beyondananda
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 11, 8:42 pm, "John Grossbohlin"

OMG! I'm impressed. I like a lot of the free form stuff.
RP
Add pictures here
✖

It's worth the trip to Saratoga Springs! Especially for turners as Totally Turning occurs at the same venue on the same weekend! There are many things for spouses too if you need an escort. ;~)
John
Add pictures here
✖