Shopsmith - Hand-On

http://www.shopsmith.com/ownersite/projectsindex.htm They seem to have changed their site - considerable. Took me a few minutes to winkle this URL out. If you've never been there, worth checking out. If you have, you might want to save this.
JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.
On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 03:41:25 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

OK. Stop breathing then.
Dan.