Shopsmith - need forum site please

Does anyone know of a good forum site to sell a used Shopsmith Mark V model

510 ??

Thanks, Sue

Reply to
SD

two are pretty active ... even if they never have accessories for my Mark 1.

Reply to
ajames54

The most active site is the yahoogroups shopsmith group.

The best site for selling your Shopsmith, though, is Ebay.com

Most people in the Shopsmith groups already own a Shopsmith and while a few like multiples, most are not in the market. Shopsmith has an active ebay market though and many people part them out on ebay to maximize their value.

Dave Hall

Reply to
Dave Hall

Sold mine on craigslist. Try that before ebay - craig's is free.

Renata

Reply to
Renata0403

Thanks for the info, I think I may try ebay.

Reply to
SD