Shopsmith for sale

Moving home and the SS is not needed
Complete Mk V kit (pre big tables) with bandsaw, extra blades, moulding block and 4 sets of cutters, all manuals and instructions and SS stand with home made shelf and all the standard bits
Other accessories include extra end table, extra saw table set of 6 turning chisels
Been well cared for from new only the power switch is non standard replaced with push off push on type
Best offer over 1500
If you are interested please contact me on snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk
Should have added to my message
I am in Kent UK
If you have a MSN, Yahoo, AOL, Freeserve, Hotmail and similar e-mail address you will not be able to contact me direct as I have a blanket ban all them all to stop all the junk that come from them. I will look on the User Group from time to time. Once I have your e-address I can get the filter to let it through
Greg
: :

address you will not be able to

junk that come from them. I

I can get the filter to

What? This is your own personal message board?
-Jack
What are you on about?
Greg
: > Should have added to my message : > : > I am in Kent UK : > : > If you have a MSN, Yahoo, AOL, Freeserve, Hotmail and similar e-mail : address you will not be able to : > contact me direct as I have a blanket ban all them all to stop all the : junk that come from them. I : > will look on the User Group from time to time. Once I have your e-address : I can get the filter to : > let it through : : What? This is your own personal message board? : : -Jack : :