Shopshots

Once upon a time there were two brothers who were fed up with the wages they were getting at the mill shop. They decided to quit and go into direct competition with their former employers. Now they have fine families, in ground swimming pools, and take the weekends off, leaving the work to their own trusted employees. This Saturday I took some pictures in the shop because I thought it might be interesting to show the kind of equipment used to produce good one-off work day in and day out. They're at http://www.edswoods.com/shopshots.htm
Ahh, you suck!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03

I know you do but what do I do?
On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 20:47:36 +0000, BUB 209 wrote:

'tis a term of envy here on the wRECk, Bub. Being accused of suckage is good (for you). You _did_ display some extremely vacuum creating iron :-)
-Doug

Thanks! And apologies! That reply was just my Paul Rubens imitation:)
On 10 Nov 2003 01:27:35 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (BUB 209) wrote:

Well if you do any other Paul Rubens imitations....
...don't post pictures.

Nah, think I'll leave that to the trolls.