Shop shoes for sore feet?

My 69 y/O feet enjoy Timberland loafers. I wear them year round, with socks in winter, w/0 in summer. Also I have a plywood pad at the table saw and lathe where I spend a lot of time. My wife gave me some of those jigsaw puzzle pads and I stapled them to the plywood, as they try to creep around.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

Betty's brother.

Reply to
Robatoy

Thanks to everyone for your helpful responses. Time to go shopping :)

Regards, Gary

Reply to
G Mulcaster

How strange... I don't know how that happened. I used LOML's machine, and then switched to mine. I used google groups on hers, then the same on mine.

Google has made some other changes in their security for posting, so no telling what happened. I have been posting from GG for a long time, so not paying attention, it could be operator error as well.

Guess we'll see when I post this one, eh?

;^)

Robert

BTW - Boop is indeed an inside joke with me and her about B Boop. It has to do with her ALWAYS sunshiny outlook on life... ummm..... errr..... or maybe the opposite....

Reply to
K Boop

Hardly footwear, but I've fitted Flotex carpet

a mostly hand-tool workshop it is expensive, but worth every penny. Shavings sweep up without much difficulty though I have to be careful about glue drips.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Gorman

How strange... I don't know how that happened. I used LOML's machine, and then switched to mine. I used google groups on hers, then the same on mine.

Google has made some other changes in their security for posting, so no telling what happened. I have been posting from GG for a long time, so not paying attention, it could be operator error as well.

Guess we'll see when I post this one, eh?

Boops I did it again! LOL

Reply to
Leon