Shop Layout utility

For those who might be interested, I found a short article in Woodshop News that has a shop layout utility on their site. I found that it offers various shapes for stationary tools, fixtures, and other items -- anyone with a flat screen TV and/or fireplace in their shop? -- that can be placed on a floor plan that you create. I drew my current shop with the utility and found that it would give you a good representation without a lot of work.