Shop layout IDEALS!!

I'm putting up a 32x24 shop. Id like some Ideals on laying the inside out. If anybody has any pictures on a neat lay out send them to me. I want a built in work table.Im just thinking somebody has a sweet layout of a place for everything. Send me some Pic or Ideals. Dave Tenn snipped-for-privacy@usit.net

Reply to
Dave

Where is the door ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Reply to
Jim Thompson

What are you going to do in your shop? You'd want a different layout for repairing dolls, restoring antique radios, or building race cars.

Are you going to have a kiln, tablesaw, or welder? Or all three?

Give us a hint for better ideas Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski

is this a "smoke shop"?

pass the peyote!