Shelf standard increments...

So I finally got my order from Outwater Hardware, no thanks to f'UPS pathetic delivery.

Among the items I ordered were the SUP-5030-Q-CL "lock down" shelf clips for 1/4" holes. Now these shelf clips have a double pin arrangement which is nice, but the spacing is weird.

Since these are for 1/4" pin holes I would expect them to be for 1" hole spacing, but they're not. They don't seem to be metric spacing either. I measure 32.5mm or 1.28" hole spacing which seems just bizarre.

Fortunately it doesn't really make any difference in this case since I can drill the pin holes at any spacing. Has anyone run across this type of issue before?

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.