Seeking source for Carbide Shaper Cutter (Brick mould pattern)

I have looked in all of the usual places, grizzly, bosch, freud, Jesada and I cannot find that specific profile (2" brick mold) . Grizzly does have this profile in the HSS cutters that fit with their moulding head system...which I have..but it is these cutters I am looking to replace with something in carbide.
Thanks in advance to anyone who may know where to find one.
-Mark

If they don't have one, Ridge Carbide will make one for you. www.ridgecarbidetool.com

Thanks for the tip. I have not heard of them. Do they make high quality cutters?
-Mark
Mark Rance wrote:

Yes...
What size spindle? What price limits? Check Delta, Amana.