Search term for side adjustable cabinet leveler?

I've been googling for an hour without any luck, has anyone ever seen a cabinet leveler that adjusts from the side? I have checked all the usual haunts and can find dozens of cabinet levelers but the all are adjusted from the top or have removable toe kick access. I'm trying to find something I can have a removable plug from the sides to get at the adjustment screws. I'm making a semi mobile kitchen island that can easily be raised up and down to casters to move around. The casters will be hidden so locking casters don't help.
Thanks, EJ

How about this from Woodcraft: http://tinyurl.com/57aqm
Maybe not attractive enough for kitchen use.
I was thinking of using this for mobile tool carts for my router, planer, and mitre saw.
Dave