Scrollsaw

Anybody know what the scrollsawers newsgroup is called. I can't find anything with scrollsaw in the name. I got a question about a blade to ask. Thanks.
Sorry I can't help I don't know of any I did a search as well.
Al

There is no Newsgroup for scroll saw. There are several hosted forums available however. MSN has a group that has free patterns. If you sign up there, your email box will never be wanting extra spam, nope you will never be complaining about too few spam.
http://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/index.php ? hosted by Scrollsaw magazine
http://dgroups.woodmagazine.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?webtag=scrollsawing (watch link wrap) Hosted by Wood magazine.
http://www.woodworkingcrafts.com/info/forums/index.php ? hosted by Steebar, a web store that sell scroll saw products as well as other products.
http://www.saw-online.com / Scroll Saw Association - go to the link Community, and lots of links to products and services
http://www.scrollsaws.com / Rick's site with lots of reading on blades and so forth.
http://www.mikesworkshop.com / Home of Flying Dutchman Scroll saw blades. These are as good as you can buy and from a good guy. Get the 'Intro' assortment (real cheap, sort of like the sample the guy on the street corner offers) and you will be hooked on the hobby.
There is also a yahoo group for scroll saw, but I haven't been there is several years.
Phil
PS Welcome to the hobby, do remember, scroll sawing don't use jigs or fixtures. It is a skill that requires practice, not hard to learn, nor long to learn, but you do need eye-hand co-ordination for best enjoyment, and means lots of time in the shop. (This excuse to wife really does work, try it out, you will be amazed how well this excuse will work!)

Many thanks Phil!!!
On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:15:23 -0400, "Tim Taylor"

Hi Tim,
The scrollers have a mailing list at
You can sign up at <http://se.allthingswood.com .
The Blade Man is at www.mikesworkshop.com or email
pack of blades.
Bob McConnell N2SPP
If Mike can't answer your question, nobody

And many thanks to you Bob!
Don't know what your question is, but ask here, someone may know, or go here, if you can't find anything on the wbsite, E-Mail Mike. http://www.mikesworkshop.com /
--
Paul O.