Scroll saw for marquetry

With all the recent discussions on scroll saws, I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for which were adequate, good, and/or exceptional for marquetry?
The standard search through the groups on Google turned up a few things, most of which were rather old.
I have an old 20?" Rockwell one, but don't seem to be able to do the REALLY fine cuts on it (mostly because I can't hold the piece still enough. I haven't gotten around to slowing it down to see if that helps.
Thanks in advance.
-- Remove the . from mot.orola and the .splinter from my email address to reply.
Jason Rziha
since nobody else had a brain fart...... From high to low IMO- Hawk, Hegner, Delta, and Dewalt. No matter which saw, use Flying Dutchman blades.
Can't beat the Delta blade clamps for quick threading into interior cuts.

had any

marquetry?
most of which

REALLY fine

gotten around

Jason, I own the Dewalt 788 and use it primarily for marquetry work. What's nice about it is that all of the controls are up front, right where you need them. I generally run it at the slowest speed, it helps with some of the delicate work.
You have to do a little work to get it ready for marquetry. First thing I did was cut a piece of 1/8 in melamine the same shape as the table. Drill a small hole where the blade goes through and use double stick tape to secure it to the table. This will provide a slick surface as well as a smaller hole so you don't lose some of the small pieces as you cut.
You should also check out this site:
http://www.scrollsaws.com /
Nice review as well as information on how to align the blade.
Hope this helps
Jeff Zahnle