Screw in Table Legs & Hardware?

Back when Constantines was still Constantines (a wonderful mail-order woodworking hardware/supply outfit), they used to sell round tapered table legs in several lengths. These had large lag bolts screwed in the top, and there were matching mounting plates with two threaded holes. One was square so the legs would be vertical, and one had a slight angle to it so the legs would flair out.
I want to make some quicky desks for my two girls, and I was thinking they would work OK until I have time to build something better. Unfortunately, the new Constantines doesn't carry them, and a web search turned up empty.
Does anyone know where I can get these anymore? The style was a bit '50's, but they were quick and remarkably sturdy.
Doug White
Doug White wrote:

Home Depot sells turned legs in various lengths and styles. The hanger bolts and brackets can be purchases there as well.
Ah yes Doug if there was ever an old time company that went to hell in a hand basket it is Constatine I though I was the only one that noticed. Have been buying there ever since i can remember