Screw extractors...

If you read my post on the Wreck, you'll already know that I got the problem solved and the vise installed.
I appreciate your generosity though!
I thought I'd write anyway just out of random curiosity. The bolts were 3/8"-18 (I think... whatever the coarse version of 3/8" is, not that it really matters for the easy out anyway.)
Would you have had the right size?