scout out a price at the ww show for me?

I am interrested in purchasing the Incra TS-IIIa and was wondering if someone could post the price being offered at the shows coming up.

If I get it at a show, I'll have to travel from Cleveland to Columbus to do it, as there is none announced for Cleveland.

And, get this: Woodpeckers is loacted about 5 minutes from my house, but the insist on shipping UPS. Silly, eh?

Thanks, Sam

Reply to
Sam Shank

Not that silly Sam They do not stock any Incra there, I'm in Az and bought the twin linear from them it came in from texas. All done by computer That is why they insist on UPS'ing it.

Reply to
George M. Kazaka