Scope -- final part

I awakened from my Sunday afternoon siesta intending to tackle the kitchen drawer again using some of the good tips you shared earlier, only to discover that SWMBO got it open. Damn. I had my argument for why this problem required the new Dewalt chop saw just about figured out.
On 4/10/11 5:49 PM, Larry wrote:

Don't fear, it'll be jammed again in a week, unless she rearranges the contents. My condolences. :-)
--
Froz...

@gm.nospam.ail.com says...

So some kind of trap door would be in order.

If he used that on her, who'd cook dinner and do the wash?
<Grinnin'n'duckin, bigtime>
-- If you're looking for the key to the Universe, I've got some good news and some bad news.
The bad news: There is no key to the Universe.
The good news: It was never locked. --Swami Beyondananda

I hate it when that happens.

L:
If there are any unsightly dings marking the cabinetry in consequence of the temblor she used to release it, they might be strategically pointed out.
www.unclutterer.com is a worthwhile site for anyone interested in better "organization", which is the tactful and tactical word to perhaps broach the topic to avoid avalanches, blockages and petrification of buried items in the future. Or blame the suggestion on me.
Regards,
Edward Hennessey

When I built drawer cabinets here I added a panel (ceiling?) above drawers so that cannot happen. WW

Typically referred to as "Dust Panels." I added them to the knitting chest I made a few years ago to keep the knitting from getting caught up in the drawers....
John

WW wrote:

As you probably know, often times in order to fix something you've got to be willing to risk breaking it! I suspect she applied that wisdom (perhaps not in those words exactly...). She obviously just needed something from that drawer and didn't appreciate the bureaucratic way you were going about opening it! And heck, it's probably not like she would be the one fixing it if it broke... :) Congrats on being able to scratch that one off of your "to-do list".
Bill