Flexible Snake Scope Camera

Flexible Snake Scope Camera only £39.99 - on sale until 23/02/2010

with windows, not with ubuntu. You need the included cd, (or a copy on yur hard drive to install it as it wont install online.

my new toy - where shall i stick it?

  • Handheld video endoscope * The snake scope can capture high quality colour images and videos * Ideal for household / industrial inspection or as a nifty spy and surveillance toy. * Perfect for use on the road with a notebook * 2 x White LED Light?s with adjustable brightness * Magnetic pickup attachment * USB powered * Quick easy operation

The Snake scope is an ergonomic handheld video endoscope system with robust and semi flexible insertion tube. It can easily be operated by plugging directly into your computer or Laptop. Enhanced with 2 white LED lights (Adjustable brightness control) on the tip of the semi flexible tube and a 300K digital camera, the Snake Scope can capture high quality images and videos (AVI) with rich colour throughout a large dynamic range. The full package includes user friendly image processing software and a Magnetic pickup attachment. Additionally, this high end scope requires no batteries, receiving its power directly from the computer?s / notebook?s USB port. The Snake Scope has a waterproof head and it?s innovative design, as well as its easy accessibility make it a perfect candidate for household use, industrial inspection and also a nifty spy and surveillance toy.

[g]
Reply to
george [dicegeorge]

Or £10 less (standard price) from Firebox

I was give one of these for Xmas and it hasn't really lived up to expectation. I wanted it for diy use, eg poking it into places where I couldn't see to inspect damage /leaks etc - the trouble is it's very low res, is fixed focus, and can't be 'zoomed' all of which limit it's use somewhat.

Apart from mucking around with it on Xmas day (which was fun) the only serious use I've tried to put it to was trying to track down a slight leak within the boxed in pipework/cistern in the bathroom, and it failed miserably TBH.

David

Reply to
Lobster

You really want suggestions where to stick an endoscope?

Reply to
Mark Bluemel

But ...

the question on everyone's mind

does it make a good fannycam ?

Reply to
geoff

Thanks - saved me from an impulse buy :-)

Reply to
David WE Roberts