Scary Accident

Page 2 of 2

Dave in Fairfax wrote: > Salt alone is bad, ice alone is bad, cold

We were taught to take an eyewash bottle of sterile saline and use that to contain the parts, optrex sell long bottles here that are std. polyfusion (for I.V. use) relabled as emergency eyewash so is suppose they should be good for that!
Badger wrote:

Sounds like a plan. what I was thinking is that most people ('cept here where everybody is a medical/computer type) don't stock NSS. In that situation, a bowl, come icewater and a dash of salt is something that ANYBODY can come up with in a hurry. Me' I keep the Respiratory NSS bullets for trache care around, they can point and squirt or pour. Good for eyewashers, too.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work