Sawstop question?

I never said it COULDN'T. I *OFTEN* cross post...on an ORIGINAL post....not on a reply. And I often SINGLE post the message...to more than one group.

For instance...if I have a question about a power tool, I might post it to rec.woodworking and alt.home.repairs. I would see the replies by reading each of the newsgroups. And the replies in the repairs group would already be marked as being read by me...that's the way I've got the newsreader set up to work.

Now...suppose someone has a question about wood grain...and he posts to rec.woodworking, alt.repair.mustang, and alt.geneology. I read it in rec.woodworking. Why would I want to reply to the other groups?...groups that I never even read.

Now do you see why you should only reply to the group in which yer reading?

Why do folks think that bothers the person that's been KILL FILED? lol

Kill files are great...and usually for both sides. Makes Usenet go a lot smoother. lol Do you honestly think I care if you ever read one of my posts ever again? lol

I feel sorry for you...if your post worries so much about others' opinion.

Obviously...I don't worry about such things.

Wishing you and yours a happy Thanksgiving season...

Trent

Reply to
Trent©

Yup. TRollENTity has engaged in fallacio one too many times to suit me and will be sucked down into the bowels of the killfile.

Regards, Tom Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania 19428

Tom Watson

Tried to tell youse guys, TIAFT.

-Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

Yes it is AFT -- posts are largely argumentative, and only rarely on-topic.

Doug Miller