Sawhorse Plans

Looking for plans for a good sturdy sawhorse with a storage shelf below.
Any links or ideas?
kywoodworker

<http://www.google.com/search?q=sawhorse%20plans
On Tue, 09 May 2006 19:47:19 -0600, Dave Dumbass Balderstone

Dave you are so helpful. What would the group do without you?
Roger,
Take a look at Norm Abram's plan in the May issue of This Old House magazine.
As I recall, Tom Silva also built one on an episode of Ask This Old House.
You should be able to easily add a lower shelf to either one. If you do, it would be wise to make it removable, as I believe that both designs are stackable.
Hope this helps.
Peter.

Roy Underhill "The Woodwright's Shop" PBS TV show
http://www-tc.pbs.org/wws/howto/images/e2101sawhorse.pdf?mii=1 Watch for link wrap.
Phil