Thanks in advance, Mickey
In article

Never used them, never would (you might want to take that as a hint)
Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
Ralph E Lindberg wrote:

Hmmm, if you never used them, how would you know not to use them? :-)
From what I read, that's the stock blade on their new Unisaw, so it's probably a pretty good blade. A Woodworker II? Maybe not.
But if you're selling a 3 thousand dollar saw that is essentially your "franchise player," you're probably going to put a pretty good blade on it, otherwise the horrible reviews are going to start rolling in, just because you tried to save 20 bucks on the blade.
--

-MIKE-

-MIKE- wrote:

Delta had one time put excellent 10" blades on their UniSaws, then there was a period of five years or so in the early 2000's they seem to have slipped.
Now it looks like they might have figured your point out ... if so, good to hear.
The Delta branded blade that came with my 7 year old UniSaw still cuts every bit as good as any of my WWII's.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Swingman wrote:

Next to my Forrest blades, the Delta blade that came with my Unisaw is the best quality blade I have.
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.
Steve Turner wrote:

I didn't know you had a Unisaw. <ehem!cough>dick<cough ehem!>
:-)
--

-MIKE-

Cause every Delta I've ever owned worked better with a different bland?
Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org

If it is bland, check the thread on the spice rack to perk it up.