saw blades

Has anyone used the house of tools table saw blades? Need a good combination blade or should I stick with lv/
TIA John

The mid-priced Lee Valley combo blade is made by Dimar. I've had one in a contractors saw for about 2 years now, and it's still sharp. At half the price of the WWII it's pretty good value.