Sandman/Robatoy/Spanish inquisition

I had to access The Wreck via Google Groups today, because my news server is down. Somehow it posted under my old name Sandman. (my addy didn't change) I have tried to fix the nickname issue and it sure as heck wasn't meant to confuse anybody. Sorry if this caused any inconvenience to anybody and I highly doubt it did. <G>
0ŋ0
Rob
(This was in reply to an e-mail I received on this topic, and frankly it sounded a bit like the Spanish Inquisition.) SOMEBODY SAY SPANISH INQUISITION???????
Add pictures here
✖

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!
is what I think you meant to say. I knew it was you instantly. It's only been, what, two weeks since you changed?
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
Add pictures here
✖
LRod wrote:

You are correct. My mistake. <G>
What I meant to say was;
NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.
<G>
Add pictures here
✖

I love obscure references and people who get them. Nobody had to mention a snake once.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
Add pictures here
✖
[[.. sneck ..]]

I seem to recall hearing that the snake appeared several times in "The *FULL* Monty"
Add pictures here
✖
LRod wrote:

-Phil Crow
Add pictures here
✖
On 24 Jan 2005 18:29:30 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Anyone got any advice on opening coconuts with a bandsaw ? I saw a Victorian "Faberge egg" made from one recently, and I want to recreate it. Equally advice on good surface fiishing techniques for cocnut.
Obviously I'll need a nice smooth finish on it, so as not to loose too much airspeed.
(I've just posted Python - killfile me now!)
Add pictures here
✖

I want plans on how to build a trebuchet..a trebuchet big enough to hurl.....say... a cow?
Add pictures here
✖

Only if you bring me a shrubbery!
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody +--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Add pictures here
✖

You won't settle for some lupins?
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 00:37:56 -0500, the inscrutable Robatoy

Nee!
======================================================= Was that an African + http://www.diversify.com or European Swallow? + Gourmet Web Applications =======================================================
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:16:07 -0800, Larry Jaques

Time for the Holy Hand Grendade of Antioch!
Either that or a giant wooden rabbit. (ObWWC) --RC "Sometimes history doesn't repeat itself. It just yells 'can't you remember anything I've told you?' and lets fly with a club. -- John W. Cambell Jr.
Add pictures here
✖

Good plans and analysis software available at trebuchet.com
Dave Hinz