Safety tip from a newbie

I got a chopmaster blade from forrest. Changing the blade on the mitre saw, I felt first hand how sharp the teeth on that blade are. No injury resulted, but I realized that if I had dropped the blade, tried to catch the blade, or any of a numerous other possibilities, I might have gotten a nasty cut/scrape from the blade. Made me think about wearing some sort of light weight glove next time I change blades.

Reply to
Thomas Mitchell

If you do put a glove on to change blades please take it off when done changing the blades. Wearing gloves around a tablesaw is an easy way to loose some fingers quickly.

TroyD

Reply to
TroyD

Reply to