S-OT: David Mark's Tool List

I'm pretty new at ID'ing tools, but... 1) Izzn't that a DeWalt biscuit joiner? (DW682) 2) Izzn't that a Bosch Belt Sander? 3) Izzn't that a DeWalt DW621 Plunge Router?
The bandsaur is huge - no idea. The table saw is a ??? The drill press looks like it's from the 11th century...
Can others expound on his brand-name's?

His table saur looks like a Uni.
Geez, why can't you ask about Norm's tools? I can help there...
LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net

Start tracking IP addresses... I've been to your site so many times, I'm starting to feel obligated to buy a TiVO unit for your Nahm tracking work!

Thanks. I appreciate the traffic. Not that I get anything other than warm fuzzies out of it. That's good enough for me.
LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net

Shh! I always tell people, be quiet about the warm fuzzies. Once the gov. catches on, they'll try to figure out how to tax them.
david
--
I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have
of it.