Question for David H-S

David, do you know the name of that grassy weed with the very nasty seed head that appears in front of the face of the pic that is labelled "Leila attack pup"?

Ive had an infestation of that same weed here in my veg garden and have had to spray and spend too many hours on my knees trying to get rid of it - no sign so far this year but there is plenty of time for it to appear before the summer really hits. I think it came in with a load of horse manure form a neighbour.

TIA

Reply to
Fran Farmer

Sorry I don't know.

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

Oh well - it was worth a try. That weed has got to be one of the most nasty ones we've ever had here. Worse than Paterson's Curse or Cape Weed or even Serrated tussock.

Reply to
Fran Farmer