Ryobi CMS254 dropsaw repair

I have one of these fine drop saws, which has lost the little bit that stops the table rotating. I got a copy of the diagram of the machine from Ryobi but it isn't in the exploded drawing, or it's parts list. I was wondering if any contributer to this group has the same or similar model saw and could email me a photo of the missing part.

regards

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

Log onto the manuafacturers site and get hold of the schematics for your tool. Most companies have all the parts data available for free.

Good luck

Peter

Reply to
Raven

Have you tried

you can go in through the Ryobi Tools site.

I couldn't pull up a part for you, because it needs a description or part number, as well as the saw model number. Give it a try with the description, or back out and see if they have a better drawing on the site.

Reply to
Charlie Self