Rubber Band Machine Gun

This is an interesting idea that every office needs and could keep someone occupied for the cold winter months.
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2535224/Thats-got-hurt-Student-designs-85-machine-gun-fires-14-RUBBER-BANDS-second.html?vsmaid 9&vcid'738<
Now if we could just get someone to do it in Sketchup.
On 1/31/2014 4:13 PM, NamPhong wrote:

Nice build.
--
Jeff

On 1/31/2014 2:13 PM, NamPhong wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCSyraIDKcg
Instruction book is 9 bucks. http://www.etsy.com/listing/159172047/woodworking-instruction-book-experience?ref=sr_gallery_1&ga_search_query=Rotarymek-10x&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=Rotarymek-10x
On 1/31/2014 3:13 PM, NamPhong wrote:

I didn't look at the link, but rubber band machine guns were nothing new when I was a boy. The simplest was a multishot that held several bands pulled back into a series of notches. The trigger was curved so it pushed them out of the notches one at a time.
Of course it isn't as easy as it was then. Rubber inner tubes made a great source of bands and were readily available.
Bill
On 2/1/2014 8:25 AM, Bill Gill wrote:

Might want to take a look, this gun has the multi-notches but is also built like a Gatling gun, it has multiple barrels that spin too.
On 1/31/2014 3:13 PM, NamPhong wrote:

Well stock up on rubber bands now before the government buys them all up!