Rubber Band Machine Gun

This is an interesting idea that every office needs and could keep someone occupied for the cold winter months.

<

Now if we could just get someone to do it in Sketchup.

Reply to
NamPhong

Nice build.

Reply to
woodchucker

Instruction book is 9 bucks.

Just Wondering

I didn't look at the link, but rubber band machine guns were nothing new when I was a boy. The simplest was a multishot that held several bands pulled back into a series of notches. The trigger was curved so it pushed them out of the notches one at a time.

Of course it isn't as easy as it was then. Rubber inner tubes made a great source of bands and were readily available.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Gill

Might want to take a look, this gun has the multi-notches but is also built like a Gatling gun, it has multiple barrels that spin too.

Reply to
Leon

Well stock up on rubber bands now before the government buys them all up!

Reply to
Leon