Router/Table Mismatch

Hi guys,
I bought a Skill (really a Bosch) router table. I was disappointed to find the holes bored in the table do not match the base of my Porter Cable 7529 Router.
I suppose I could drill new holes where I need them. Any other options? Anyone make an adapter plate that would work?
Thanks for any advice you might have.
Marcus Harton
Bosch sells replacement plates, otherwise drill new holes
John