Skil router, Bosch table base?

I want it all, but I don't want to pay for it ... so I ask the following question: Does anybody know if the Bosch RA 1165 under-the-table router base will work with the Skil 1825 router? I know there is a Skil router base for under the table, but it apparently doesn't allow for adjustments

*through* the top.

The table that came packaged with my Ryobi router is starting to show some wear and tear ... but it got me through some projects and taught me that I really need to have a good router table.

I eagerly await the wisdom of the group.

Jim in PA

Reply to
Jim in PA

Hmmm, kind of an offbeat request. Routers are very, very proprietary in their construction, except for little things like use of porter-cable style templates. I doubt your combination would work, but you can be the first to report it to us.

Bob

Reply to
BillyBob

Chance though, as Skil and Bosch are the same company. Lowe end consumer and higher end pro tools.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I'll buy the base, and if it doesn't work with the Skil router, I'll either return the base or take it as a sign that I need to upgrade the router ... Still eager to hear whether anybody knows about this for sure.

Thanks as always!

Jim in PA

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in news:NuuRe.4250$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr17.news.prodigy.com:

Reply to