Router table

Page 2 of 2
Max very nice indeed. What are your plans to add holes on the door for air supply. You could also cut a half inch off bottom. I will be curious if you end up lowering the outlet pipe a bit or adding a ramp inside to prevent sawdust from catching.
"henry" wrote

Thanks. I'm curious to see how the dust pickup works too. I'll get a chance today or tomorrow to run some tests.
Max

Nice job. I built the "Norm" table as well. The dust port works fairly well, but I had a hard time hooking up my shop vac. I used some adhesive backed felt inside the PVC T so that my hose would fit. It is tough when you get old and your hose doesn't fit! I can't begin to say how much I love having the table. I have a PC 7539 mounted in it so I can run raised panels, etc. This is a huge change from the little Sears table I used to use. Since I have a small shop I also put 2" casters on it so I can move it around easily. Regards, Dave
"Dave" wrote

I've added a few more pictures. You can see my dust collection "solution". I have plenty of room when my pickup isn't in my shop but I have all my "stationary" tools on mobile bases so I can get them out of the way.
http://tinyurl.com/2yt8y2
Max
On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 23:32:38 GMT, "Max"

Be proud!
Nice work! I'm sure you'll enjoy it every time you use it.