Finished my router table - pics on ABPW

Hello all,

After about 6 days of work, I've finally got my new router table up and running. The base is 2 x 4 framing timbers, the top is 3/4" ply sandwiched between two layers of 1/4" hardboard and is laminated on both sides with a face frame of hard maple (The top is intended to be good enough to transfer to a classier base when I get around to it) and the fence is mesquite and hard maple, with sliding faces and it's own clamping system.

Works like a charm! Pics are on the binary group. Thanks to everyone with advice about laminating the top! Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Reply to
Prometheus

Nice fence. I may steal some of your ideas.

Reply to
Never Enough Money