Router Pads

For those still paying as much a $10 - $13 for a 24" x 30" router pad, go the the shelving department or a discount store. I just bout a couple of 24" x 20 foot rolls of shelf pad for $7.00 each at a discount commodity store. Exactly the same stuff. At that price it also works for lots of things including sanding or assembly pad.
RonB
Well actually I 'bought' them.
RonB wrote:

I get mine at HD. Forgot the price, but they are cheap.
Dave