router bit source

Does anyone have a source for a 40mm core box router bit? I've DAGS and not found anything.
For the imperially-minded, this is roughly 1 37/64 inches.
If you find it on google, I submit to your superior searching skills.
TIA,
Joe
Why does it have to be 40mm instead of 38mm - 1 1/2" or 44mm - 1 3/4", all of which you must have found already...
Can you make the cut in two passes? Are you willing to have a custom bit made? -- JeffB remove no.spam. to email
Joe wrote:

The application is more exact than either 1 1/2 or 1 3/4. That's why I need a 40mm.
jc

Whiteside has a 1-1/2" and a 1-3/4" if that's close enough and you can use 1/2" shank bits.
-Leuf
I'd take a 1 5/8, but that's as far off as I can go.
Thanks,
Joe

Joe wrote: | I'd take a 1 5/8, but that's as far off as I can go.
Joe...
MLCS (www.mlcswoodworking.com) has #8727 1-5/8 inch Core Box bit that you might be able to take to a sharpening service and ground to 40mm.

Got it. Thanks Morris! I'm going to try it first at 1 5/8, and if that doesn't work, I know someone who'll grind it to 40mm.
Thanks again,
Joe

There are some places that will custom make whatever you want. http://www.ridgecarbidetool.com/custombitsandcutters.php?osCsid 88c1703b6a35a39a9d01729af102a8