router bench

Hi Everybody, I have just set my router in to one of my work benches, It has got a 40 cm steel fence and I have attached a wooden L 50 cm x H 7 cm x W 4 cm fence to it, now for my question: has any body got any plans for a homemade dovetail jig that will fit on to the fence? or slide along it? Eddie... Holland.

Reply to
Eddie

They're cheaper to buy and far less hassle to make.

The3rd Earl Of Derby

Thanks, I'm sure that all depends on your capabilities! I am an Turner/Freezer and I like a challenge, and besides I haven't seen one here in Holland. The next time I go to the UK I will check out the prices. Eddie.

Reply to
Eddie

I wouldnt buy in the UK as you will pay more in this country than any other country.

ps I'm in the UK.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Reply to
Eddie

So very true. I'm in scouse land meself. :-) SP&C I'm forever eating them.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby