router bench

Hi Everybody, I have just set my router in to one of my work benches, It has got a 40 cm steel fence and I have attached a wooden L 50 cm x H 7 cm x W 4 cm fence to it, now for my question: has any body got any plans for a homemade dovetail jig that will fit on to the fence? or slide along it? Eddie... Holland.
Eddie wrote:

They're cheaper to buy and far less hassle to make. http://tinyurl.co.uk/f60h
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Thanks, I'm sure that all depends on your capabilities! I am an Turner/Freezer and I like a challenge, and besides I haven't seen one here in Holland. The next time I go to the UK I will check out the prices. Eddie.
Eddie wrote:

I wouldnt buy in the UK as you will pay more in this country than any other country.
ps I'm in the UK.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

I'm originally from Liverpool, moved here in the late seventies, they wouldn't know a good woodworking shop/tool shop if it fell on there heads! only good for two things here: tulips and clogs! (don't half miss the steak pie and chips) Eddie.

Eddie wrote:

So very true. I'm in scouse land meself. :-) SP&C I'm forever eating them.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite