round drop leaf side table three leg

Over a year a go (or more) I saw an article in one of the popular woodworking magazines. It was for a rounsd side table with 3 leafs that drop.So I guess you could call it a triangurlar table. Also it had 3 unusually shaped legs. They were shaped so that the tenons on the aprons were staight foreward. Does anyone remember which magazine it was in? I've tried searching around , but no luck yet. Any help would be appreciated.
Thx, Chris
Chris Fitzpatrick wrote:

You're in luck...I was just reading that the other day.
FWW, Oct 2008, issue 200
Chris
Thanks very much, that's great!